SUMMARY: Works as part of the customer service and account management function and is responsible for customer service operations. Maintains relationships, generates revenue within client base and provides client support at the organizational level. Work closely with the Executive and Management Team, to set customer service strategies, goals and policies appropriate to each customer segment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
§ Accountable for execution of day-to-day training and customer service operations.
§ Track customer satisfaction and performance to evaluate against service levels, quality, customer satisfaction, and cost.
§ Synthesize and communicate valuable customer feedback to relevant departments and teams.
§ Ensure that customer service operations are seamlessly integrated with other internal operational units including Sales/Marketing, Support, Implementation and Development.
§ Strategic planning efforts for the evolution of the training program and customer service function and make recommendations for organizational improvements to better support the Customer Experience.
- Manage client expectations by assessing client needs effectively and demonstrating a clear understanding of issues and possible solutions.
- Ensure the effective delivery of programs to accounts, including implementation planning, communications, training, issue resolution and reporting.
- Seek, extend, and expand client relationships and opportunities by anticipating client needs, developing solutions, and implementing programs including 3rd party integrations, Web products and other lines of service.
- Demonstrate understanding of development areas and products relative to client assignments.
- Communicate with clients in an appropriate, professional and timely manner and help to manage issues while acting in the best interest of the company.
- Attend and participate in client meetings including conference calls and on-site visits as outlined in the annual plan or as deemed necessary.
- Utilize internal resources to ensure business is delivered effectively, on time, on budget, and in such a way that maximizes client service and profitability.
EDUCATION AND /OR EXPERIENCE:
§ Broad management capabilities, including people, process, and technology management.
§ Strong combination of people management, strategy, and analytical skills to drive optimal performance.
§ Background or experience in customer service delivery and /or Training, with at least three years in customer service for a company or business line.
§ An undergraduate degree (BS/BA) in a related field.
§ Effective presentation, verbal and written communications skills.
For consideration, email us your resume.