Avionté, a staffing technology firm, is seeking a dynamic, high energy Technical Support Specialist. The Technical Support Specialist will be responsible for providing software and technical support to the existing client base. This includes researching issues, working with clients on the appropriate resolution, correcting technical issues and programming requested features.
What you will get to do:
• Maintain customer relationships through superior support and customer service
• Respond to calls and emails from current clients to prioritize, track, and resolve support issues
• Correct the issues and communicate resolution to the client
• Gain in-depth knowledge of the proprietary software system
• Assist in feature development utilizing SQL and C#
• Perform Software Upgrades to new versions
• Test new product features
• SQL 2005/ T-SQL programming skill set
• Knowledge of C# programming and .Net 2.0 Framework
• 1 -2 years previous Help Desk experience
• Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Bachelor’s degree
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High growth, energetic organization
• Work with others that share your same drive and commitment for excellence
• Significant opportunities for career advancement
• Competitive benefits including retirement plan and company-paid health insurance
Avionté is a fun, high-growth Technology Company based in Eagan, Minnesota. The company offers exciting opportunities for advancement and allows each employee to be intimately involved in the company’s growth and development. Utilizing the latest in Microsoft technology, Avionté offers a full suite of technology products to staffing firms across the country.
Tell us about what you have done! Please include a quick introduction and responses to the following questions:
How many years of customer service experience do you posses?
Were your customers internal, external or both?
Tell us a little bit about your SQL and C# experience. What kind of projects have you worked on?
Rate your level of expertise with SQL and C# from 1-5 (5 being the highest).
What compelled you to apply for this position?
What are your salary requirements?
Please send us your cover letter, resume and salary expectations.