Avionté, a rapidly growing staffing technology provider, is seeking dynamic, high energy Account Managers with staffing industry backgrounds. Avionté’s Customer Care department provides exceptional relationship based customer service and support of our proprietary software system to our nationwide client base.
Avionté is a firm believer that our most important asset is our customers and we are looking for dedicated staffing industry professionals that can relate to them with their everyday business needs.
Customer Care Department Responsibilities/Specializations:
The customer care team has many facets and variety allowing individual team members to focus in specific areas:
- Customer Care/Account Management: you will be in charge of managing customer relationships with our clients that utilize our proprietary software. From providing regular check-in calls to assisting with development requests or customizations, you will be their main point of contact.
- External & Internal Training: this position requires the aptitude to learn a comprehensive staffing software inside and out. This department provides training on work flow, processes, new functionality, etc. to internal employees as well as external customers. Training for external clients will require travel across the US and Canada, up to 25%.
- QA: as we are constantly developing and improving the software, new functionality is always being added or changed. This position will assist in supporting QA initiatives.
- Documentation: Updating and maintaining documentation for the software.
- 3rd Party Integrations: We integrate and partner with many other staffing industry vendors. This position will be responsible for consulting on and identifying integrations to bring further efficiencies to our clients.
- Staffing Industry experience, min 2+ years (this is a mandatory requirement for the position)
- Extremely detail oriented and very organized
- Great at multi-tasking and following up
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Bring an enthusiastic energy and drive to create lasting relationships with clients
- Technical aptitude and motivation to learn a comprehensive software program
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous account management experience a bonus but not required
- Excellent customer service skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Work for a high growth, energetic organization
- Competitive benefits including retirement plan, company paid health insurance and profit sharing
- Work with others that share your drive and commitment for excellence
- A career with extreme advancement opportunities that will take you as far as you want to go!
Avionté is based in Eagan, Minnesota. While there are other offices nationwide, the candidate must work from the Eagan, MN office. This position is not ideal for timid, measured, slow thinking, coasting individuals. This position is hard, fast and intense but also very rewarding.